One of the easiest ways to upload photos from your camera directly to your WordPress site is through the phone app.
- Just create a post or page and tap the media icon on the bottom right corner.
- You can select a single or multiple photos from your camera roll, then tap ‘done’.
- If you don’t want these images posted immediately to your site, remember to tap the options button and change the status to ‘draft’.
- Tap the ‘save’ button at the top right corner.
- The photo’s will be waiting in your media file when you login on your computer.
This saves you from connecting your device through a USB cable or inserting a memory card to your computer. However, it does rely on your broadband and wi-fi speed and will use data if connecting by 3G or 4G.
Learn more at WordPress.org