Create your website and blog on Wednesday 13th May
What is WordPress?
WordPress is a popular content management system for websites. It’s a free tool which is easy to learn and use. We make learning WordPress easy!
Who is this course suitable for?
This course is a beginners course for anyone who wants to start a blog or manage a website using WordPress. It’s suitable if you want to:
- Start blogging
- Create your own website
- Maintain a WordPress site to a high standard
- Update your WordPress website or blog
- Understand SEO and create content for better results
- Automatically publish to social media channels
What else do I need to know?
- Limited to a maximum of 10 candidates
- Bring your laptop and charger – this is hands on
- No coding or previous experience required
- You get your own website FREE to use for 6 months
- Lunch & refreshments
- Electronic course notes included (PDF)
What this course does not cover
- Any coding, HTML, CSS or PHP
- Creating an e-commerce site
You will learn to build a blog or website from scratch. Adding new content and developing your site throughout the day. You’ll learn the skills to maintain and update your WordPress site. The course will cover the following:
- WordPress Dashboard
- Website or Blog
- Search Engine Optimisation
- Backup & Updates
- WordPress on your Mobile
About the venue
The Custard Factory is less than 10 minute’s walk from The Bull Ring Shopping Centre and Moor Street Train Station. There are several pay and display car parks available on High Street Deritend and Heath Mill Lane. There is also free parking on Floodgate Street. For more information, please visit: www.custardfactory.co.uk